Tubular Chain Inline Mixer
The tubular chain inline mixer provides continuous mixing of product and comprises of a rotary drum, bearings, and a drive.
- Different products are discharged at the inlets, and metering screw feeders are used to transport the product via a tubular chain conveyor to a drum.
- The drum is equipped with paddles to ensure the product is throughly mixed before it is slowly transported towards the exit end of the tubular conveyor.
- The outlet is located at the end of the tubular conveyor.
- The system is totally enclosed and dust-free.
- Continuous mixing eliminates downtime for loading and unloading of product, thereby increasing productivity.